Why Should I Consider Refurbishing?
There are many different reasons why your business may be considering a refurbishment but we’ve bullet pointed a selection to help inspire you and keep you focused on what a refurbishment is really about- your business.
- To compliment a rebrand
- To change the layout of flow of your space
- To update fixtures and fittings with a refit
- If your business has grown and you need more space
- To maintain or update health and safety and security
- You may want bigger premises to facilitate future growth
- It can increase employee output
- It promotes efficient use of space
- It can establish a good company image
Business Parks In Oxfordshire
Business parks in Oxfordshire share a similar philosophy, which is to create a community and environment where tenants can succeed and grow. At the Milton Park and Cherwell Innovation Centre, this theme has led to strong occupancy rates and some pretty exciting developments.
More than 200 enterprises and 6,800 employees work and thrive in the carefully constructed and wonderfully maintained Milton Park. Milton Park is one of the largest commercial parks in the region. With more than 90 buildings, the park accommodates business of all sizes, including several startups.